Sun, Nov 07|
St. Mark Presbyterian Church
Season 10: Together | Choral Arts Initiative
Featuring a vibrant roster of living composers that allows listeners to be wrapped in a lush and comforting soundscape. It’s a time to come together, reflect, and reaffirm: this is how harmony and unison feels.
Time & Location
Nov 07, 2021, 4:30 PM PST
St. Mark Presbyterian Church, 2200 San Joaquin Hills Rd, Newport Beach, CA 92660, USA
About the event
Birdsong by Eric Nelson | West Coast Premiere
Be not afeard by Cecilia McDowall | United States Premiere
Healing Heart by Eric William Barnum
The Sometimes Joy of Reminiscing by Zachary Ritter | West Coast Premiere
And that Night by Kristian Rodriguez | West Coast Premiere
How do I love thee? by Gabriel Jackson
The Long Willows by Matthew Lyon Hazzard
Light Shines by Juhi Bansal | West Coast Premiere
all I have by Lauren Bydalek | West Coast Premiere
Sweet Rivers by Shawn Kirchner
Choral Arts Initiative remains committed to safety. While we are pleased to return to live performing, it may look different than what you’re used to. We kindly ask that you adhere to all of these policies that are in alignment with Cal/OSHA and CDPH guidelines. Your adherence to these policies will ensure safety for you, the Choral Artists, and all other guests and will allow us to return to something we all want: in-person singing.
- Masks are required for everyone in the building, regardless of vaccination status. The only exception will be for the fully vaccinated Choral Artists and artistic staff while actively performing in which case, they will remove their masks.
- Occupancy will be limited to 50% of normal venue capacity.
- Tickets for the performance will only be available online up to the performance time.
- Concert programs will be digital only.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms indicative of illness, we kindly ask that you stay home and we will fully refund your ticket purchase, or you may choose to make your ticket purchase a tax-deductible donation. Simply write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESS, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION
If you are experiencing financial hardship and would like a ticket to the performance, please write to us at email@example.com.
- Ticket type
General Admission (Adult)
General Admission for AdultsPrice$35.00
+$0.88 service fee+$0.88 service fee
- Ticket type
General Admission (Student)
General Admission for Students. Student ID required.Price$15.00
+$0.38 service fee+$0.38 service fee